Thursday 29 November 2012

Pakistani Soldiers



‘In a fair cause and for their country’s safety,
To run upon a cannon’s mouth undaunted.
To obey their leaders and shun mutinies.
To bear with patience the winter’s cold 
and the summer's scorching heat; not to fail,
     Where plenty of beings faint with hunger,
           These are the essentials that make up a soldier’

Spending chilly nights under the naked sky, with showers of gunfire and bombs, our soldiers lay their own lives just for the sake of our country’s pride. They are awake keeping us safe from threats, while we are having a goodnight’s sleep in our warm and cozy beds. They are far away from their homes and their loved ones and yet they have no fear of losing their lives. They don’t care whether their bodies will reach their loved ones in one piece or a million. They are the fearless sons of Pakistan, the real life heroes. They are: Pakistani Soldiers.
Posted By 
Fraaz Atif

10 comments:

  1. they indeed are the fearless sons of pakistan!
    good going !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i truely agree with you fraaz .. they are the real heroes ....!!!
    i can understand and feel the agony that their families have to go through as my father is in army too ...
    but aws-om work frazzz .... highly appreciated !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good inspirational lines fraaz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree wth u Fraaz...They r our NATIONAL hreo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well When i was Wanted to be in Army i worte Some Lines.. they r not good as u have written but still i would like to Share.. :)

    I fight for you everyday
    For your safety and freedom far, far away
    Everyday I fear that it may be my last
    Looking at what was important to me in the past


    I choose this life, to fight
    For your freedom, your eternal right
    It gets lonely out in this far distant land
    I have nothing but my gun and boots full of sand


    I pray to ALLAH each and every night
    That he may shield me from this next fight
    I live each day with fear of death
    I never know when it will be my last breath


    "Lets Move Out" says my captain
    Always worried about what will happen
    I get my gear and my gun
    I ask myself "How much more, before this is done?"


    Bullets and RPG's zooming past my head
    I cant help but fear soon I will be dead
    Each and every second of life i cherish
    Because I never know when I will perish


    A sound of gun shots all around
    Bodies of young soldiers is all to be found
    Bombs shattering the buildings apart
    Mirror the pieces that are also my heart




    All those young men who did not come home
    Also left their family and children all alone
    I'm here safe and sound
    Now with my family on my own ground

    ReplyDelete
  7. They themselves are the Country's pride.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news

 

My Blog List

Translate

"I" Believe